- All reporting is a response to the self-assessment, reflection, and teacher marking of student's work, etc.
- The reporting system will record all the responses and filter these into the correct curriculum areas and provide a full profile of the student's progress
- Graphs show what the students have completed in the New Zealand Curriculum standards and show what they still need to complete
- A final 'general comment' should be provided by the teacher
- A general 'encouraging comment' by the student's parent or guardian can also be added to the student report
The foundation of YouPlanIt (YPI) is the belief that humans are born with an insatiable imagination which is both miraculous and magnificent. We provide a software platform that allows learners to realise the power of inspiration and trust its ability to lead them into success.
YPI is designed and dedicated to developing student ownership where students can forge their own learning journey based on their personal interests and feed this effortlessly into any curriculum area which is a 'best fit' to express their ideas. It's intuitive, flexible and keeps everything in one place for instant planning, tracking, marking and reporting